Source: Amy Hart
- 1 Flatout Light Wrap
- 1/2 cup black beans (I used Kuner's SW Jalapeno Black Beans)
- 1 oz shredded reduced fat cheddar
- 2 TBSP salsa
- Shredded lettuce
- Optional: Low fat sour cream for dipping
1. Spray nonstick pan w/ cooking spray ( I use my Misto*) and heat to medium.
2. Pile black beans, cheese, salsa, cilantro, and lettuce onto the wrap.
3. Wrap up like a burrito and pan sear seam side down for 2-3 mins. Flip and cook another 2-3 mins.
4. Serve with sour cream on the side for dipping
Yield: 1 wrap
Nutrition info per serving: 325 calories, 10 g fat, 37 g carbs, 23 g protein, 2 g sugar
(Calculated from myfitnesspal.com)
*Misto Oil Sprayer...much healthier than the cooking sprays you buy in the store. Who wants to eat propellant??
Post a Comment