Source: Amy Hart
- 4-6 oz Halibut filet per person
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Your favorite blackened seasoning ( I used Zatterain's)
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers (jarred works well for the consistency)
- 1 tsp garlic paste (you can use 1 garlic clove instead....just mash it up)
- 1-2 TBSP of reduced fat mayo
- 1 TBSP reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop the roasted red bell peppers finely.
- In a bowl combine the garlic, peppers, and liquid from the peppers. Stir together and mash the mixture with a fork or back of a spoon.
- Add mayo and sour cream and keep mashing and stirring.
- Add seasonings and stir vigorously until there are no lumps from the mayo and sour cream. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Turn on the grill, rub the fish with the olive oil and coat with the blackened seasoning.
- Grill 5 mins per side. Careful when flipping the fish.
- Warm up the sauce from the refrigerator, squeeze lemon juice over the fish, and serve with a dollop of the sauce on top.