Source: Amy Hart
- 4 4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray (I prefer to use my Misto)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, and italian seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place a skillet over med-high heat. Once the pan is heated, spray with olive oil spray. Add the chicken to the pan and cook 1-2 mins on each side.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add 2 TBSP of the tomatoes and 1/2 oz of the cheese to each chicken breast. Transfer the pan and finish cooking the chicken in the oven for about 8-10 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and cheese is melted. Top each chicken breast evenly with the basil.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition info per serving: 175 calories, 4 g fat, 2 g carbohydrates, 29 g protein
(Calculated from myfitnesspal.com)