Source: Cooking Light
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove garlic from pan using a slotted spoon; reserve garlic. Increase heat to medium-high. Add pancetta; sauté 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove pancetta from pan using a slotted spoon; reserve pancetta.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; sauté 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan. Add wine; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook until the liquid almost
- evaporates (about 3 minutes). Return chicken to pan. Add stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan.
- 3. Add mascarpone to pan, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Combine water and flour, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes; stir in pancetta, garlic, and peas. Cook 1 minute. Serve sauce over chicken.
Nutrition info per serving: 387 calories, 17.9 g fat, 42 g protein, 7.7 g carbs