Source: Amy Hart
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels (you can use fresh, frozen, or I used canned)
- 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed, drained)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet red bell pepper, diced
- 3 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 4 tilapia filets (4-6 oz each)
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Avocado, cubed
1. Whisk together all but 1 tsp of the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Add in the corn, beans, onion, bell, pepper, and cilantro. Stir together and refrigerate until later.
2. Sprinkle the fish filets with the remaining lime juice and season each with 1/4 tsp Old Bay. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a skillet over med-high. Add fish and cook 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
3. Add the avocado to the salsa and stir gently. Top each fish filet with some of the salsa and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition info per serving: 314 calories, 7 g fat, 28 g protein, 31 g carbohydrates, 8 g fiber
(Calculated using myfitnesspal.com)
Post a Comment